The society has 5 aims should it own the land. These are:
- Purchase the land from the owner(s);
- Make good the land ready for public use through the removal of the redundant air raid shelter in the fields north western corner and any rubble throughout the site;
- Make flat the land, top soil and seed the area;
- Explore the possibility of installing native tree, flower and bee friendly species at appropriate locations;
- Remove the chain link fence and open the site for public access.
The Society remains opposed to the development of the site for the purposes of constructing a building and committed to a safe, open and green area that is free to use for the community.