The Whipps Cross Community Engagement Action Group has approached us to ask for you to send your opinions to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
They would like to know what matters most to you in how Whipps Cross might change in the future?
- An accessible site with flexibility to change and space to accommodate growth
- An urban framework that responds to the existing site to deliver economic, social and environmental well-being
- An accessible site that promotes sustainable and active travel by limiting the impact of vehicles of site, anticipating gradual reduction in car use.
- Capturing the benefit of the hospital’s green setting and providing new green space for the community.
- Retaining key elements of locally listed historic buildings within the hospital site.
They are also keen to know if you think that there any priorities missing from the list above.
To find out more about the Whipps Cross Community Engagement Action Group and how you can take part in their work on the potential redevelopment of Whipps Cross Hospital email Councillor Daniel Morgan-Thomas at Daniel.email@example.com